Date published: 17-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Support developing post-M&A integration strategies, the due-diligence and integration projects in collaboration with senior leadership team
- Manage post-merger integration for technology/ infrastructure / engineering
- Contribute to Corporate Development for strategy building, sourcing of opportunities for M&A, Investments and Partnerships
- Support business, engineering and M&A professionals as a trusted advisor
- Lead the technology integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions for post-close success
- Ensure that Due Diligence processes yield the desired understanding and responses to risks
- Ensure that deal-related plans are attainable, prudent, and broadly understood by the deal team
- Identify and build key product and engineering capabilities essential to deal flow.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality while coordinating and communicating on deal related matters
- Identify sources of transaction value with business sponsor and develop plans to realize deal value post-close
- Closely collaborate with key functional leaders responsible for integration support & execution
- Negotiate agreements necessary for post-deal integration such as Transition Service Agreements together with Corporate Development team
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Continually develop and refine best practices for technology integration
- 8+ years of combined experience in engineering and product development in Internet or SaaS companies and M&A integration; HR Tech, Machine Learning and Automation experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience running technology projects
- Passionate about using technology to build a better future for work in people’s lives
- Ability to work under pressure, to enjoy uncertainty, and to think on your feet
- Proven facilitation and communication skills to nurture relationships with cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong in business insight and structured thinking
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.