Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
Your job.The Corporate Development team is a highly strategic and influential function at Indeed, responsible for driving the short and long term growth of the company. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will work collaboratively across functions (including Product, Legal, Finance, etc) to identify and evaluate acquisition, partnerships and investment opportunities. You provide the management team with the insights to drive sound and quick decision-making. You will also be at the forefront of defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the company. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage our deals and integration. You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively.
- Lead flawless execution against recommendations, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on progress.
- Identify and evaluate acquisition, partnership and investment opportunities with a bias towards actionable intelligence and/or results.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Structure complex problems, analyze large amounts of data and information, and deliver insights and recommendations to Indeed’s executive team.
- Lead development of overall Indeed corporate strategy, as well as project specific strategy to support business and investment decision making.
- Strategize at both the macro level, as well as for more tactical outcomes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience at a management consulting firm, corporate strategy function or venture capital firm.
- Project experience to include corporate or business strategy development, organizational design, annual business planning and prioritization.
- Candidates must have experience in both building strategy and executing it with demonstrable results and outcomes
- MBA degree.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, modeling and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HR industry a plus, but not required.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.