Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Country Marketing Associate will work with the DACH marketing team to drive marketing initiatives for job seeker audiences as well as the SMB audiences. The ideal candidate is passionate about how to build a strong brand as well as how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and drive business growth. We are seeking a marketer with experience in implementing programs with proven results in market awareness, customer acquisition and revenue impact.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns and programs to drive market awareness, customer acquisition and revenue impact
- Work in conjunction with the Country Marketing Manager and Field Marketing Manager, among others, define the mix and develop the SMB and job seeker marketing plans, based on DACH’s marketing goals and objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute a variety of marketing programs for DACH, including direct marketing, offline and online advertising, and email communications
- Work across teams to localize strategic global campaigns, ensuring relevancy for the DACH markets
- Manage and execute external partnerships, ensuring timely execution of all deliverables
- Partner closely with other members of Marketing, Sales, Content, Design, among others to bring the field marketing plan to life
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
- 4-5 years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Communications
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Proven track record of working with an organization to deliver meaningful results
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and demonstrates an eagerness to get things done
- Understanding of customer segmentation and customer lifecycle marketing
- Comfortable with some travel within DACH markets
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.