Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Partner closely with other members of Marketing, Sales, Content, Design, among others to bring the US country marketing plan to life
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and programs to drive market awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue impact
- Partner closely with Sales to achieve Sales goals
- Collaborate closely with the Events team to develop and execute events that align with our larger strategic goals
- Create and update key marketing content to be leveraged across sales and marketing teams
- Manage operational activities such as the communications plan, oversight and tracking against goals and KPIs, and contract and budget management
- 4+ years experience in marketing, consulting and/or start-up organization
- Proven track record of working with an organization to deliver meaningful results
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and demonstrates an eagerness to get things done
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in Marketo, Salesforce, or other marketing technology preferred
- Some travel required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.