Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Marketing Manager will create our strategy and develop integrated marketing plans to achieve our growth goals in multiple APAC markets.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a great brand experience and driving revenue with a vision for new ways to grow our business. This senior marketer will have experience in creating programs with demonstrable impact on market awareness, client and user acquisition, and revenue.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy and integrated plans for selected countries
- Create and execute new marketing programs based on a strong understanding of customer/user needs
- Select strategy and manage budget for field marketing programs, events, lead generation, and other revenue marketing programs
- Adapt the strategy for each country based on its unique market characteristics
- Partner closely with Sales, represent marketing to Sales leadership and direct programs to achieve Sales goals
- Manage budgets and invest company resources wisely
- Collaborate with multiple functions globally; keeping various groups aligned and informed
- Get stuff done - execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 8+ years marketing experience (B2B preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with an exceptional client experience.
- Experienced, strategic leader with the ability to work across teams
- Both creative and analytical -- ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.