Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Worked at either an agency or world-class global company leading the development of customer experiences
- Has exceptional design leadership experience, a strong team player, and a self-starter.
- Has vast experience turning initial idea concepts into scaled experience programs.
- Skilled in design thinking, strategy and measurement.
- Experienced in working with consultants, writers and agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Is a natural collaborator - bringing functions across the business together to solve challenges.
- Is a conceptual thinker and doer. One whose ideas and campaigns will inform and fully integrate into larger marketing efforts.
- Is professional and self-organized with the ability to define his/her own tasks.
- Has a distinguished portfolio demonstrating a passion for experience design and skill.
- 7+ years professional experience, ideally with an experiential design firm or advertising agency with an accompanying portfolio.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Information Design, Marketing or a related design or science discipline.
- Fluent in relevant design software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere and Sketch.
- Experience in an in-house corporate agency or agency creative dept preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Web development understanding of HTML, CSS, JS is helpful.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.