Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Sales Enablement team focuses on helping Sales and Client Success be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our sales and client success message (Sales Support/ Customer Insights) and preparing people for its delivery (Sales Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales and Client Success the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales and Client Success.
As a Customer Insights Reporting Specialist at Indeed, you will leverage datasets to develop client facing reporting for Sales and Client Success. In this role you will use an analytical, data driven approach and consolidate information from multiple data sources into scalable outputs. To be successful, you will partner with high-energy sales teams, understand complex datasets, and prepare reports with actionable insights.
- Own customer reporting operations for our most strategic accounts.
- Develop solutions to deliver reporting requirements at scale while supporting manual operations.
- Problem solve, analyze data, and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential.
- Provide strategic insights to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client campaign performance.
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or Excel).
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Office, SQL is preferred.
- Experience working across multiple teams.
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- Results oriented individual contributor with exceptional time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Bachelor's Degree with business/quantitative focus.
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.