Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.How Search Quality Works. We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Our Customer Support Associates are tech-savvy, dedicated, collaborative and have strong customer service skills. You will play a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our free Hosted Jobs product for the ANZ market.
We want self-starters who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for helping clients and delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
- Experience in online/customer Support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Ability to navigate through software programs and spreadsheets
- Passion for customer service
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations
- This role is initially for 12 months
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.