Date published: 23-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The Data Coordinator is committed to providing our internal Prime team with support on numerous workflows. This is a junior position with a view to develop with the Indeed Prime team. This individual will work closely with team members on Prime and other teams throughout the greater Indeed to help us get people jobs.
The Data Coordinator will focus on specific projects that will ultimately increase efficiency for all teams. The data driven individual will analyse, run reports and present data. The Coordinator must adapt to different, fast moving projects and be the face for Indeed Prime when it comes to providing guidance on the best approach to a new or existing workflow.
- Assist with execution of ad hoc projects as needed
- Maintain and track data in a very organised approach
- Analyse and organise data for stakeholders to easily navigate
- Complete various data entry and administrative tasks as assigned
- Identify processes inefficiencies and summarise potential solutions
- Survey team members on how they handle objections when presenting Prime to potential users
- Interact directly with Indeed team members, including colleagues in Austin, Sales and Operations
- Support the development of training materials, including documenting new processes and maintaining up-to-date workflows
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail etc)
- Very adaptable to change and always excited to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to navigate through software programs, spreadsheets and prioritise plans daily
Characteristics that set you apart:
- Excellent detective, highly curious
- Familiar with VLOOKUP, Spreadsheet formulas & cloud storage
- Experience with Data analysis and software used for this purpose
- Customer focused, aware of the importance of end user satisfaction
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.