Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We have an immediate need for a Data Coordinator to manage our assessment research studies. You’ll work closely with our content creation team and subject matter experts to gather data that helps us refine our assessments. It's a highly detail-oriented role that will require you to apply your organizational and project management skills to ensure projects are executed efficiently and delivered on time.
Day to day you will:
- Work with Qualtrics to build surveys and extract data
- Source research study participants and evaluate their eligibility for participation
- Coordinate and manage the administrative details of studies, including survey distribution and participant payment
- Ensure study results are documented and communicated to appropriate stakeholders
- Learn our internal Content Management System in order to upload assessment content
- Support the assessment team with ad-hoc administrative needs and/or data requests
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- You are exceptionally organized, diligent, and detail-oriented
- You move fast and can adapt to shifting priorities
- You can balance multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a quick learner and take initiative to solve problems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience creating surveys in Qualtrics or similar content creation platforms
- You are enjoy working with data and have basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.