Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We value the trust our users place in us to keep their personal data safe and secure, which is why we want to be at the forefront of data privacy and protection for our users. This means putting in place the appropriate safeguards and system infrastructure to make sure that user data is never misused and is always secure. With the progress in the field of information and communication technologies, new technical challenges to privacy and data protection have emerged. Indeed’s Privacy Department works to ensure that we are the best possible custodians of our users’ data and are at the forefront of industry data privacy and protection standards
The Privacy Analyst supports the efforts of the Privacy Department; working closely with all departments to support the development and maintenance of ongoing privacy-related efforts across the organization. The individual in this position also helps to manage compliance reporting requirements, and participates in the development and maintenance of the auditing and monitoring process for Indeed’s Privacy Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidates will possess a strong technical aptitude and be able to effectively communicate with technology professionals; data analysis and/or coding skills are a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and resolution, project management, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven experience managing multiple high priority projects and assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Able to make consistent decisions and apply prior knowledge to new situations
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.