Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, Mountain View, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Lead organizational educational initiatives to cultivate better deep learning practices
- Research and develop deep learning algorithms which drive product metrics
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to teams looking to start using deep learning
- Help people get jobs!
- M.S or Ph.D. in Computational Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Bioinformatics, or a related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of industrial Data Science experience, with expertise in deep learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, Seq2Seq)
- Have published deep learning research
- Have NLP related deep learning experience
- Have deployed large scale Data Science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with software engineers and product managers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.