Additional Posting Location(s): Atlanta, Austin - Downtown, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Miami, Minneapolis, Montreal, Nashville, New York City, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Richmond, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Scottsdale, Seattle, St Louis, Stamford, Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro, Washington DC
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Significant prior success as a Data Scientist Manager (3+ direct reports) working on challenging problems at scale (Industry experience)
- 3+ years of industrial Data Science experience, with expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling
- The ability to guide a team to achieve important goals together
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionization, and monitoring of Data Science products
- Strong desire to solve tough problems with scientific rigour at scale
- An understanding of the value derived from getting results early and iterating
- Strong ability to coach Data Scientists, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data
We get excited about candidates who
- Can do small data modeling work: Python, R, Julia, Octave
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy Data Science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.