- Minimum Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics or a related scientific field focused on experiments and statistical data analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Data Science
- Skills required: Small data modeling: Python; Big data modeling: Hadoop, Pig; Data mining: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB; and Production Development of data science solutions: Java, Python
- Conceptualizing, analyzing, building, testing, and implementing models that utilize various and diverse data sets to solve problems related to the employment and recruiting industries.
- Builds and implements machine learning models, testing frameworks, and visualizations to make timely decisions and influence the product roadmap.
- Proactively researches data and identifies opportunities in the data to drive the product roadmap.
- Evaluates data’s big picture to solve business problems rather than focusing on metrics alone.
- Understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
- Communicates concisely and persuasively with engineers and product marketers.
- Helps identify ways to improve data quality and analysis. Utilizes a solid understanding of Indeed’s business fundamentals.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.