Date published: 31-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling
- 2+ years professional or research experience in data science
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data
We get excited about candidates who:
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionization, and monitoring of data science products
- Can do small data modeling work: R, Python, Julia, Octave
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy data science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.