Date published: 31-Oct-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.How Engineering Works. We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling
- 2+ years professional or research experience in data science
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data
We get excited about candidates who
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionization, and monitoring of data science products
- Can do small data modeling work: R, Python, Julia, Octave
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy data science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.