Date published: 7-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.How a Data Scientist works. As a Data Scientist at Indeed your role is to follow the data. Analyze, visualize, and model job search related data. You will build and implement machine learning models to make timely decisions. You will have access to unparalleled resources within Indeed to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
How you work.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling
- 2+ years professional or research experience in data science
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data
We get excited about candidates who
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionization, and monitoring of data science products
- Can do small data modeling work: R, Python, Julia, Octave
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy data science solutions: Java, Python, C++
- Can communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product managers
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.