Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The Content Operations team’s main goal is to develop, launch, and scale market-appropriate content scouting initiatives to advance Indeed's global comprehensiveness and increase our understanding of international employment landscapes.
Data and Reporting Analyst works closely with stakeholders across functions and regions to support the team in organizing approaches to the study of the information needs of Indeed organization's management at every level in making operational, tactical, and strategic decisions. Its objective is to design and implement procedures, processes and routines that provide suitably detailed reports in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner.
Indeed employees are united by one common mission: they help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that their employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Scope, design and execute market/segment specific insights, analyses and tools
- Support the evaluation of workflows and automation solutions through data analysis to expedite and improve precision of manual processes
- Ability to scale and maintain reporting, tools across Content Operations Team
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis through internal and external tools (e.g. revenue, customer satisfaction, content strategies, competitive trends and insights) for leadership to support decision-making
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes post-implementation to ensure they continue to provide a positive impact on the team and are appropriate for the business
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Sales, Finance, BI, Quality and Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Able to synthesize data and research into clear and concise proposals for management
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Working experience with programming languages, especially for data manipulation (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc)
- Experience with Tableau or equivalent tool to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Tech-savvy with interest in product and strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience with an online CRM/SalesForce preferred
- Proficiency with Google G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.) or Microsoft Office
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- International experience and/or multicultural skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business model
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.