Date published: 14-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB instances and replica sets
- Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools
- Solve production problems and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Improve database backups and test recoverability regularly
- Study the database needs of our applications and optimize them using MongoDB
- Maintain database performance and capacity planning
- Write documentation and collaborate with technical peers online
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field
- Coding skill with at least one of Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby or Java
- Solid knowledge of MongoDB and other NoSQL database concepts
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux proficiency (as a power user and administrator)
- Experience with modern 24x7 web production environments is a plus
- Experience with database replication and scaling issues is a big plus
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours (as needed)
- Successful experience working in a team environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.