Additional Posting Location(s): Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Learning Experience Design Coordinator, you will work with Learning Experience Designers to assist in the design, development, and implementation of in-person training learning experiences, e-learning lessons, and other instructional materials for our Engineering client group around the topics of leadership, management, and career development.
You will provide support and advise the Engineering function SMEs in the development and delivery of technical training through the effective and innovative use of a range of established and emerging educational technologies in face-to-face, blended, and online courses.
You will be responsible for day-to-day administrative tasks such as course creation in the learning platform, communication, scheduling, and coordination of events. This position reports to the Director of Learning Experience.
- In collaboration with the Learning Experience Designer, work hand-in-hand with our HR Business Partners, Talent Partner, and Engineering Stakeholders and SMEs to design learning experiences, develop instructional materials (decks, handouts, e-mails, promo materials), and coordinate the implementation of leadership and career development programs.
- Assist SWEs across the Engineering organization in the development and implementation of technical training.
- Project manage and coordinate peer-to-peer learning events across the Engineering organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of instructional design theories and methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience working with Engineers in a tech company
- 2+ years of project management/coordination experience
- 2+ years of experience using e-Learning tools and deploying courses in an LMS
- Project Management
- Effective collaborator and communicator
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.