Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Experience with industry standards for building user interface (accessibility, responsive design, grid, performance)
- Understanding the design process in modern software organizations (wireframes, clickthroughs, mocks, prototypes of all levels of fidelity)
- A deep passion for both code and creativity
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, or After Effects
- Familiarity with usability testing
- Proficiency with Git
- This role specifically requires:
- 2+ years coding in a design-heavy environment, either as a member of the design team or a Front-end Engineer working closely with Designers
- Experience developing sophisticated UI prototypes
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- To really catch our attention, you might offer:
- A portfolio of creative, beautiful, and compelling user interface prototypes
- Fluency in UI tech beyond a single platform
- Video game development
- Experience or strength in visual and/or interaction design
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.