As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Seattle Base Salary Range: 85,000 - 112,000 USD per year
Indeed.com is seeking a Digital / Growth Marketing Specialist for an innovative team focused on incubating new products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about launching new products and experiences that will help people find jobs and who is willing to roll up their sleeves in a “start-up-like” environment. This position sits on a unique team that intersects between Product and Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies, leveraging technology and creative ideas, to drive product growth.
As the Digital / Growth Marketing Specialist for the new product incubator, you will manage and execute the various marketing efforts associated with a new product or set of products. You will find new ways to attract and engage users that are quicker, cheaper, or better than before. You will help determine product / market fit and scalability through rapid testing across a mix of marketing channels, content, and targeting. You will work very closely with product and other cross-functional teams, as well as external vendors to get things done.
If you are a technical, data-driven marketer who loves innovation and champions the customer, Indeed is looking for you. We offer an environment to work with lots of data applying your analytical skills in a fast paced, growing company. You will be a part of multiple product launches that meet the growing needs of millions of job seekers worldwide.
What you will do:
● Execute key marketing tests and initiatives for new product(s) across channels, audiences, and content to achieve desired results
● Forecast, track, and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
● Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
● Communicate product status, risks, and successes
● 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced tech marketing organization
● Experience with new product launches and the product lifecycle
● Knowledge of various marketing channels including Google and Facebook and their respective ad products, email, events, etc.
● Experience writing content and producing content on tight deadlines
● HTML fluency
● Knowledge of A/B testing practices
● Data-driven and goal-oriented
● Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.