As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 69,000 - 99,000 USD per year
Indeed.com is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead the acquisition efforts for Indeed Hire, Indeed’s new recruiting service for employers. The ideal candidate will be ready to roll up their sleeves in a "startup-like" environment to build, test, measure and iterate on new marketing programs in small and large companies. The Digital Marketing Specialist will own a group of paid media channels and execute various marketing efforts to support hitting aggressive growth goals for Indeed Hire. You will help Hire scale by enabling a large sales team and through rapid testing across a mix of marketing channels, content, and targeting. Our team manages large budgets and has the autonomy to be creative and nimble. The people we brought on board are fun, smart and collaborative. If you are an innovative, data-driven marketer, fun to work with, and passioned to grow this new business together, Indeed Hire is looking for you. Responsibilities:
* Be an action-oriented leader at an "internal startup" within a fast-growing company
* Develop targeted marketing campaigns that successfully engage businesses and generate leads for Sales
* Forecast, track and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
* Collaborate to create appropriate content including presentations, case studies, blog posts, and social media that will bring the right qualified traffic.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
* 3-5+ years managing digital marketing campaigns that delivered growth
* Excellent knowledge of various digital marketing channels and tools in SEM, Display, Social and
* Data-driven and goal-oriented - experience using testing to iterate and improve yield and scale of marketing programs
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
* Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.