Date published: 9-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to accelerate non-paid traffic growth and the acquisition of new employers posting jobs on Indeed. This role will collaborate with Product, SEO, Social, Content, UX and various marketing departments to develop strategy, execute tests and scale programs.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about online marketing, has experience driving traffic growth through a number of channels and is hyper analytical. You are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. Although you are creative, you love to crunch numbers—data ultimately drives your decision-making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of your initiatives.
- Develop marketing strategy and roadmaps for non-paid online traffic growth (areas include new content, SEO, UX, cross-promotions and other marketing channels)
- Collaborate across departments to execute A/B tests, scale positive tests and optimize ongoing programs
- Identify opportunities to improve on-site conversion rates of employer traffic
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign performance
- Pull and analyze large amounts of data
- Conduct market research to uncover opportunities for new marketing programs
- 2+ years experience developing and executing successful online marketing programs
- Experience with SEO or SEM
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
- B2B experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, CS, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Math, or Related Field
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.