Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.At Indeed, we believe that the job search experience can be better. With 200 million people visiting Indeed each month, we are uniquely positioned to shape that experience. We strive to be a trusted partner, helping people worldwide land the job they want. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage the online destination for Indeed's interactive job search resources and event registration.
- Collaborate with internal partners, especially design and product teams, as well as external agencies to creatively conceptualize the job seeker digital experience. Your mission should be to build a world class, innovative destination for job seeker services.
- Manage the development of email campaigns around the job seeker experience by creating drip and post-nurture tracks to improve user acquisition and retention.
- Identify opportunities for testing new product features and services to improve engagement and drive unique visitors to the job seeker site.
- Develop distribution strategies for career resources, working with SEO, SEM and paid media groups to uncover new areas of opportunity for reach.
- Report key results and data points while regularly communicating progress to program stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to be both wildly creative and highly analytical.
- You’re self-driven. When you don’t know the answer, you figure it out. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take ownership of your projects, crush your goals and volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- You’re a great communicator. You write well, and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language - hold the fluff.
- You’re collaborative. You love working with lots of different people and are able to be very flexible. You’re a team player and a great listener. You have the ability to influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn, and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time - in fact, you thrive on it.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.