Date published: 18-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Manage campaign activation and day to day bidding, targeting and performance strategies and optimizations for both brand marketing campaigns
- Confirm all technical spec details for buys, and compile for both internal and external creative development teams
- Provide in depth performance summaries to stakeholders to inform budgeting and strategies
- Track daily budgets across all platforms to ensure spending efficiencies and cost management.
- Assist in Increasing response and conversion rates for video and social media and ensure that success metrics are met.
- Partner with Growth Marketing and SMB Marketing to develop online marketing strategies and test hypotheses across the Indeed business where appropriate
- Support brand campaigns with an understanding of brand strategies and metrics to coordinate digital brand activity
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing results driven paid online marketing programs
- Experience managing large media budgets and optimizing those budgets efficiently
- Proven understanding of the technical ecosystem that comprises a best-in-class social media marketing campaign
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram buying experience preferred
- Data-driven thinker and fluency with performance marketing measurement metrics and analytics.
- Expert knowledge and experience implementing campaigns targeting audiences by Behavioral, Contextual, 3rd-party data sets, 1st-party data and Retargeting means
- Robust knowledge and experience of implementing self-serve campaigns is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of major video campaign tactics and platforms with the strategic vision to drive demand and maximize ROI
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional teams including engineering, marketing, legal, and product
- Can operate in a fast paced environment, independently managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stakeholders
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.