Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Manage and coach a team of Client Onboarding Managers
- Handle escalated calls and demonstrate service excellence through all client and team member interactions
- Interview and hire for all levels within your team
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, improve efficiency and drive greater productivity
- Through continual training and performance feedback, ensure your team meets or exceeds their goals on a quarterly basis
- Conduct 1:1s with all direct reports, recognize successes, create development plans as necessary and identify career paths
- Partner weekly with the Senior Director, Client Onboarding, located in Stamford, CT, on team strategy, best practices and operating efficiencies
- Launch the Client Onboarding function in other EMEA markets
- 7+ years sales and/or direct marketing experience and 2+ years management experience
- Passionate for service excellence and supporting new clients
- Should be a people person who can work well within a team while also being successful independently
- Inspirational leader who can rally a team towards their targets and get the best out of team members performance
- Ability to identify gaps to quota and develop strategies to close them within team members books
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluency in English plus one other European language (would be a plus)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.