Date published: 2-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Director - Client Onboarding Strategists is a high impact role. You will launch the Client Onboarding Strategist function in this new location. You will build a best in class team focused on nurturing and growing newly spending clients. Through regular, outbound interactions, your team will educate clients on the value proposition of Indeed, gathering information about their recruiting needs, and encouraging them to take action (e.g., posting additional jobs on Indeed or increasing their spend). The ideal candidate is a proven people manager with a track record of delivering on KPIs and a passion for excellence in customer service.
- Manage and coach a proactive Onboarding team, with KPIs focused on getting newly spending clients to post more jobs
- Handle escalated calls and demonstrate service excellence through all client and team member interactions
- Interview and hire for all levels within your teamIdentify opportunities to increase automation, improve efficiency and drive greater productivity
- Through continual training and performance feedback, ensure your team meets or exceeds their goals on a quarterly basis Conduct 1:1s with all direct reports.
- Recognize successes, create development plans as necessary and identify career paths
- Partner weekly with your direct manager and the Senior Director, Client Onboarding, located in Stamford, CT, on team strategy
- Bachelor's degree; Masters degree a plus
- 4 years sales and/or direct marketing leadership experience
- Passionate about service excellence and supporting new clients
- People person who can work well within a team while also being successful independentlyInspirational leader who can rally a team towards their targets and get the best out of team members performance
- Ability to identify gaps to quota and develop strategies to close them within team members books
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.