Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
This is a critical role that requires a technically-minded, process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success, Sales and Technology teams to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. The person in this role must have strong managerial skills to lead a workforce of various experience levels and differing priorities based on the client segment. This involves being supportive, communicative and a good teacher, while finding creative ways to stay engaged with the team. He or she also will handle high-level strategy for team structure and growth plans, relationships with other Indeed teams and large client opportunities, including issues escalated by managers and individual contributors.
The Director of Client Success, Enterprise NYC will report to the Senior Director of Client Success, Enterprise and will work closely with other leaders in the group to manage the growth, development, oversight, and procedural improvement of the Client Success teams in their particular location.
- Advocate for your team by defining/re-defining process, removing obstacles, and challenging the status quo
- Form and maintain internal partnerships to access data needed by the team and advocate from client needs across the business
- Ensure equitable workloads across teams
- Act as the main Client Support Management contact for the NYC office for Enterprise teams
- Oversee Client Success teams within NYC which support Enterprise business
- Hire, lead, and grow a team of Client Success Managers dedicated to delivering quality to our employees, clients, and internal partners
- Act as a final escalation point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with management team members focused on developing and challenging managers of various experience levels
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career pathing, and constructive feedback to Client Success Managers and Specialists, fostering internal mobility
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the greater team
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Client Success to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst all regions
- Serve as a resource and mentor for both direct and indirect reports
- Partner with Sales Directors on direction, strategy and growth of teams
- Collaborate with senior management to enhance work processes and procedures
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company
- Track and analyze overall team cost structure to maximize profitability, reduce costs and meet Cost Per Revenue Dollar goals
- 7+ years in a business-to-business environment
- 5+ years of management experience preferred
- Experience with online advertising; recruitment advertising, staffing or applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- A deep understanding of Indeed’s business model
- Passion for client success and a relentless commitment to advocating for clients and your team
- Incredible organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degrees preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.