Date published: 21-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Director, Content Marketing will lead a global team of content marketers working to transform how people hire worldwide. The work of the content team includes blog and web content, event presentations, executive presentations, collateral, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos; it produces original content in all key markets and ensures the quality of all transcreated assets.
The leader of this team will have a passion for storytelling, a talent for clear, compelling communication and vision for new ways to grow our business. This role requires leadership experience in creating distinctive and useful content experiences for business audiences.
- Define the content vision and strategy to achieve our business goals in key markets across the globe
- Inspire our team of storytellers and lead the development of original content
- Employ data journalism to create aha moments and a compelling body of insights
- Cultivate a deep understand of our client needs and perspectives
- Interpret metrics related content performance and adjust strategy accordingly
- Innovate and experiment with new forms of storytelling, production, and distribution in collaboration with other marketing teams
- Direct regional content development in our key markets globally
- Develop our brand voice in content, ensuring consistency and quality across all mediums
- Be a model of outstanding communication skills
- Act on your vision for the team’s development; excel at helping others grow in their role and collaborate across the organization
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 10+ years in editorial and content creation for a business audience
- 3+ years in editorial leadership roles in a commercial environment
- Experienced, strategic leader with the ability to work across teams and geographies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives and management
- BA/BS in journalism, creative writing, communications, journalism or related field, preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.