Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Employee Communications team is responsible for ensuring our more than 10,000 global employees understand our strategy, performance and culture, and how their roles contribute to driving each of them. Members of Employee Communications work closely with senior leaders and their teams to build that understanding, and to tell the countless stories that happen every day to achieve our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Director of Executive and Employee Communications who can lead a team of communicators dedicated to supporting our senior leaders. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of developing and nurturing a strategic approach to internal executive communications by creating and implementing plans that give employees line of sight to how their role contributes to their function’s, and the company’s, success. They will have set strategy, managed a team of experienced communicators, and have a keen understanding of best industry practices. They will have built credibility and earned the trust of C-suite executives and counseled executives on a wide-range of communications issues.
The Director of Executive and Employee Communications will be agile and adaptable, and should have developed ways to measure the true impact of their work. They will be highly collaborative and thrive in a data-driven culture. They will develop KPIs to measure the impact of their team.
* Lead the Executive Communications team at Indeed
* Set executive communications strategy
* Manage and develop an experienced team of communicators who are the main communications contacts for executives
* Develop, in partnership with the team, a comprehensive, company-wide executive communications strategy
* Develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization
* Ability to deliver broad business impact through others
* 10+ years of experience, including leading a communications team
* Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
* Outstanding ability to capture the executive’s voice and elevate their content and presence
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong expertise and leadership skills, and aptitude to take informed, creative risks
* Ability to mentor and lead a team of highly capable professionals and aid in their career development
* Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment Confidence and poise to work closely with senior executives
* Ability to influence in multiple ways and build credibility quickly with key stakeholders and peers
* Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
* Demonstrated experience in setting goals and developing ways to measure those goals
* Experience navigating a complex, matrixed organization
* Technology industry experience preferred
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.