Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As the Director of Global Benefits, you will be responsible for the continuous development and implementation of Indeed’s benefit functions around the globe. You will partner with leadership to ensure that all programs support the organization’s strategic objectives, are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to ensure success and impact of innovative benefit programs as well as manage all communication regarding all benefits issues.
- Lead the global benefits function and continue to build out a high-performing benefits team
- Benchmark benefits offerings to market competitive practices and make recommendations for changes and additions to Indeed’s benefits
- Analyze, plan and execute global benefits programs
- Drive company compliance with applicable laws and audit requirements while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of legislation
- Identify, select, and manage third party benefit providers and strategic partners
- Lead the communication strategy and roll-out of benefits programs when applicable
- Own the open enrollment process in the U.S. including communication strategy and partnering with the HR Technology team for system configuration
- Establish metrics to evaluate effectiveness of benefits plans and programs
- Determine market competitive cost sharing recommendations for benefits in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, MBA and/or CBP preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the benefits field required with a minimum of five years in a leadership role
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Demonstrated experience in the strategic design of developing innovative and ever-evolving benefits plans
- Expert knowledge of local and international global benefits legislation and practices
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact across all levels within the organization
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits