Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Implement a global salary structure which categorizes jobs, defines salary ranges as well as short-term and long-term variable pay targets.
- Manage the global compensation team and determine strategic priorities for the group which align with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and centers of excellence (COE) to support and advise managers on compensation related activities such as strategic new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Manage market data collection and analysis processes and develop systems to report salary ranges and changes in local pay markets.
- Oversee all aspects of compensation planning to include system readiness, communication, and budget proposal.
- Advise the business on all sales compensation plans including commission structure and bonuses.
- Manage the long-term incentive plan design and oversee the administration of issuing new units.
- Conduct ongoing research for improving effectiveness of compensation plans as it relates to market competitiveness to attract and retain employees
- Stay up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation to ensure compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay
- Provide professional consultation and guidance to managers and HR partners on market data and trends
- Bachelor’s degree required, master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of global compensation experience, preferably with a high-tech company
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) a plus
- Proven success at designing and implementing compensation programs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment while managing independent workload and juggling multiple priorities
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations, and legislation that impacts compensation/pay
- Strong ability to build relationships cross-functionally and partner with leaders to deliver solutions that meet the business needs
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.