Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Director, Glocal Content will lead a large team of content strategists and creators in North America, EMEA and APAC. Our content marketers develop insights, education, and inspiration that are shared through blog and web properties, video, event presentations, executive viewpoints, and a range of digital assets.
The head of this team will have a passion for storytelling, a talent for clear, compelling communication and vision for new ways to grow our business. We’re seeking a versatile leader - creative, committed, and analytical with enthusiasm and drive to produce demonstrable impact on awareness, client experience, and revenue. This is a highly strategic role with the opportunity to transform how people find jobs and companies hire.
- Define the vision for using brand journalism to grow our business
- Lead talented individuals in the development of content strategy, assets of the highest quality level and far-reaching distribution plans
- Inspire and coach our team of storytellers who create thought leadership, educational, executive content and more
- Deliver distinctive and useful content through corporate blogs, Indeed and industry events, video, online campaigns and offline experiences
- Employ data journalism to create aha moments and a compelling body of insights
- Create the right set of metrics to assess and test content performance
- Innovate and experiment with new forms of storytelling, production and distribution
- Direct regional content development, localization and transcreation in our key markets globally
- Cultivate a distinctive brand voice in our content, ensuring consistency and quality across all mediums
- Be a model of outstanding communication and writing skills
- Act on your vision for the team’s development; excel at helping others grow in their role and collaborate across the organization
- 10+ years in editorial and content creation
- 5+ years in editorial leadership and people management roles
- A creative and strategic leader with the ability to work across teams and geographies
- Experience conceiving and building thought leadership platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- BA/BS in journalism, creative writing, communications, journalism or related field preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.