Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Global Product Solutions Team is on the front lines of helping drive go-to-market strategies, adoption and activation of all new products. Simply put, we empower Indeed sales teams to pitch new products around the globe.
In this role, you will oversee revenue of Indeed’s non-core products across the UK Market. We are hiring a Director to directly manage 5+ Global Product Solutions reps who work directly with our UK Inside Sales and National Account teams. We are looking for someone to help further empower this team and the sales teams they work with. This is a highly strategic, operational and analytical role.
Your team with help Indeed’s sales teams with planning, positioning and objection handling while providing product technical expertise. Your team is responsible for assisting sales teams in identifying leads suitable for each product and propose product bundles based on the client’s needs.
- Manage and develop a team of 5+ reps who are tasked with introducing and scaling our new products - Indeed Prime, Indeed Targeted Ads, Indeed Branded Ads, and more to come.
- You have people management experience or have successfully lead groups of people in a cross-functional / cross regional setting.
- You have demonstrated your strategic leadership skills.
- You have demonstrated the ability to spot trends, analyze and summarize feedback/data from the field to make recommendations on changes that need to be made.
- You have a proven ability to operate in a large group setting and rollout new products, policies, procedures to groups of people.
- Polished professional that has sales, operations and strategy background.
- Understand how to strategically and effectively navigate a wide range of business (SMB to large Enterprise) and have experience selling multiple products (solution selling), product lifecycle knowledge and go-to market strategy.
- You are able to work with senior sales executives to uncover problem areas and put a plan in place to address the issues quickly.
- You have a “can do” attitude, positive, but also realistic and push back.
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate and lead
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Sales and Product experience
- People management experience (strongly desired)
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong analytical problem solving skills,
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription)
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.