Date published: 21-Oct-2016
Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, Dublin, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Director of Global Sales Enablement at Indeed will lead 3 regional teams focused on providing strategic support and solutions to Indeed Sales teams. This person will directly manage Sales Support Managers that oversee a team of Coordinators and Specialists, dedicated to the consistent branding, messaging and data integrity of Indeed in all custom client-facing sales materials.
In this role, you will work closely with Sales VP’s, Senior Directors and Directors, as well as other departments such as Marketing, Product and International Business Operations to develop and deliver enablement assets to Sales. The ideal candidate must be culturally sensitive and familiar with global market variations in order to apply case studies, data tools, and other client-facing assets effectively.
- Oversee, develop and evolve the Global Sales Support organization with a specific focus on the creation, localization and distribution of segment and market specific context of all materials, collateral, tools and programs for Indeed Sales teams globally.
- Assess the demand and influence the prioritization of all Sales programs and tools. Measure the success of these programs using data and metrics.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to assess needs related to sales materials, collateral or programs for Sales globally. (Inside Sales, Agency, Enterprise, etc) and create strategies targeted at improving the adoption of Sales Support as a resource among their teams.
- Work with other departments (Sales Training, Sales Strategy, Client Services, Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal) to identify, create and improve programs that will increase cross-functional collaboration and knowledge in Sales.
- Hire, train, develop, support and manage all Sales Support Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA preferred
- 10+ combined years of proven success in a Sales and/or Sales Support or Enablement Management role
- Global experience required
- 6+ years experience managing sales support or enablement
- 6+ years of proven Sales (enterprise, SMB, channel) success preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel and Google docs
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.