Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin, London, New York City, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As a mission-driven company, Indeed’s sole purpose is to help people get jobs. To this end, the company continues to bring to market products and services that help hundreds of millions of job seekers to find the right opportunities and millions of businesses to find the right talent each and every month.
As Indeed has grown to become the largest job site in the world, we see new opportunities to partner with companies, governments, and NGO’s to further accelerate our mission of helping people get jobs.
To this end, we are looking for a visionary social entrepreneur to forge global relationships to enable more people to improve their lives through work. This leader will help us create and launch the Indeed Global Workforce Initiative, partnering with other organizations to deliver large-scale global programs that help people get the skills, experiences, mentorship, and assistance that they need to find the right job.
For this role, we’re looking for a purpose-driven leader with experience launching and managing global programs. The successful candidate will be able to set the strategy, build the team, and forge the appropriate partnerships around the world. They will set clear goals and be focused on the measurement of the initiative's impact.
As a member of Indeed’s expanding global communications organization, the successful candidate will have strong management experience, demonstrated leadership experience building teams and functions, and a proven track record of driving change across an organization and leading cross-functional initiatives with senior level stakeholders.
- Develop a global strategy and vision for Indeed’s Global Workforce Initiative
- Owns Indeed’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs globally
- Build consensus among C-level stakeholders
- Scale the program globally -- both team and function
- Oversee team of employees focused on corporate social responsibility
- Establish and oversee global, national, regional, and local partnerships with nonprofit and third-party organizations
- Engage employees in the mission and vision of the program
- Work with communications colleagues to highlight efforts internally and externally to further build Indeed brand awareness and increase employee engagement
- Track and measure program success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years leadership experience
- Prior experience leading and scaling a complex global initiative
- Demonstrated leadership experience -- building and scaling teams and functions
- Prior experience working closely with and influencing C-level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong project management experience
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence across all levels and functions
- Prior experience operating effectively in a highly matrixed, flat organizational structure
- Strong presentation skills
- Sense of humor appreciated
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.