Date published: 21-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Hire, Develop & Manage a team of 11 Inside Sales Account Executives
- Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services Lead new business generation and up selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Experience working within the Recruitment or Digital Media arena is ideal
- Must be able to articulate success in hiring, managing and motivating a junior sales team (Account Executives are entry level positions and these teams require high touch management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products
- Exposure to the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising is ideal
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience forecasting revenue
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.