Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.This role is part of IndeedÕs Global Corporate Communications function and sits within IndeedÕs global Marketing organization. The Corporate Communications team is comprised of internal and external communications, social media, and social impact. It serves as the voice of the organization, manages reputation, and connects employees to strategy, mission and culture.
- Lead the internal communications function at Indeed
- Set company-wide internal communications strategy
- Manage, build and scale global communications team, including developing a structure for engaging local corporate communications managers
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel and support to executives
- Develop comprehensive, company-wide executive communications strategy
- Oversee existing communications channels and develop consensus around future channels based on industry practices and advancements in technology
- Develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Determine the most effective strategies and techniques to engage employees in Indeed’s strategy, culture and mission
- Oversee efforts to obtain broad employee feedback to guide communications decisions
- Align efforts with Indeed’s brand and mission
- 10+ years of heading up a global internal communications function and managing a global communications team
- Track record of building and scaling a internal communications program at a complex, global organization (at least 5,000 global employees)
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
- Outstanding ability to capture the executive’s voice and elevate their content and presence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise and leadership skills, and aptitude to take informed, creative risks
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of highly capable professionals and aid in their career development
- Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment Confidence and poise to work closely with senior executives
- Ability to influence in multiple ways and build credibility quickly with key stakeholders and peers
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in setting goals and developing ways to measure those goals
- Experience navigating a complex, matrixed organization
- Technology industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be based in Austin or willing to relocate
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.