Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.As the Director of International Strategy & Operations, you will work to define and execute on the broader strategy for Indeed’s International business encompassing all Indeed markets outside of North America & Japan. You will be a leader with significant experience in delivering strategic and operational results in an international environment. You will initially have 3-4 direct reports and will require strong communication and influencing skills to work with peers and leaders based across Indeed’s global offices. This will require some international travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining strategy for Indeed’s international business culminating in the preparation and adoption by the business of strategic business plans
- Working with stakeholders across multiple functions in preparing and reviewing analysis and projections that support, validate, or challenge existing strategy
- Prepare projections / forecasts across revenue, headcount, and profitability that tie into long term strategic plans and P&Ls
- Facilitate and lead meetings with senior stakeholders to build consensus and drive decisions
- Set quarterly and annual roadmaps of projects that serve to execute on the strategic plans set out - reviewing updates by both direct reports and peers within the wider team
- Manage a team of direct reports coordinating across multiple International markets
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar - MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of experience - strong preference for experience within consulting and/or technology - familiarity with online marketing and online recruitment/HR tech ideal
- Experience of managing a P&L is preferred
- Financial modeling experience and proficiency with excel/sheets is required - experience of Tableau & SQL is a plus
- Prior experience managing an international team
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.