Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our New Product Sales Team is on the front lines of helping drive go-to-market strategies, adoption and activation of all new products. Simply put, we empower Indeed sales teams to support the marketing of new products around the globe.
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading a team.
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower and customer-facing sales skills.
- You have great presentation skills, including presenting in large group or conference settings.
- You have a proficiency dealing with senior leaders and executives.
- Passion to educate and lead.
- 8+ years of strategy experience.
- 2+ years experience leading a team of people who report directly to you.
- Sales and Product experience are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Bachelor's Degree.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.