Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed.ca is seeking a Director of Sales to drive sales expansion for the National Accounts (i.e. Enterprise) sales team. This person will manage 5-10 National Account Managers (NAMs) in key markets within the region. We are in the process of interviewing candidates who have 10+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 4+ years of sales management experience ideally in a remote or outside capacity.
* Manage a team of 5-10 National Account Managers
* Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
* Lead new business generation and upselling of existing advertisers
* Drive sales expansion for the National Accounts (i.e. Enterprise) sales team in the direct employer Vertical
* Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
* Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity and face to face meetings
* Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to NAMs
* Hire, train, coach and manage performance of NAMs
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* 10+ years of sales experience
* 4+ years experience managing National-level Enterprise sales reps, ideally in an outside and remote environment
* Experience with interactive media, especially SEM and pay-per-click products
* Tenure within the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
* Up to 50% travel expected
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page  https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.