Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a Director of Sales to drive expansion for the National Accounts (Enterprise) sales team in the Central U.S. District. The Director of Sales will be tasked with the growth and retention of our F1000 brands. This person will have broad experience managing and navigating large Fortune 1000 enterprises as well as a consistent track record for driving year over year growth in this segment. The Director of Sales will play a prominent role in developing and shaping the strategy of both products and direction for the overall National Account team within the District.
* Manage a team of experienced National Account Managers (NAMs)
* Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
* Lead new business generation and upselling of existing advertisers
* Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
* Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity and face to face meetings
* Rollout sales business rules, practices, and policies to NAMs
* Hire, train, coach and manage performance of NAMs
* 10+ years of sales experience
* 5+ years of sales management experience
* Experience managing complex global accounts
* Experience with interactive media, especially SEM and pay-per-click products
* Tenure within the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
* Up to 50% travel expected
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.