Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a Director, Search Engine Marketing responsible for managing our global paid search strategy and execution. In this role, you will manage a team of technical search marketers optimizing search marketing campaigns in over 30 countries. The Director, SEM will develop, own and communicate our paid search investment strategy and coordinate the evolution and construction of tools to deliver on business goals. Additionally this person will be responsible for collaborating with local leadership, international strategy on quarterly and annual planning and driving executive approval on budgets and strategy.
- Plan, design and execute paid search marketing campaigns to support various businesses goals and objectives
- Manage continued development of internal SEM platform to improve bidding, keyword, creative and reporting systems
- Set quarterly and annual traffic goals in collaboration with business partners and own budget and spending analysis to maximize yield from paid campaigns
- Work closely with internal development team on projects to build tools and enhancements that increase impact from search and other paid media campaigns
- Present and communicate paid digital strategy to executive level decision makers as well as regional stakeholders
- Proactive explore and test new campaign types, tactics and strategies to create system of continual optimization and improvement
- 7+ years of paid search marketing (SEM) experience running global campaigns in multiple languages
- Exceptional analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results including deciphering incremental impact and test results
- Experience working closely with Google, Bing, Yandex, Naver, etc.
- Expertise in social, retargeting, mobile app and other digital acquisition channels
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of search marketers
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or related querying language
- Strong collaborator able to work with internal stakeholders and drive coordination between marketing, product and sales
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.