Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Break new ground in the recruiting/HR industry and lead industry thinking
- Garner exceptional NPS scores, driving user love and loyalty for Indeed
- Drive tangible business results
- Understand our customers and market opportunity across the Recruiter and Enterprise segments
- Make strategic recommendations for programming vis-a-vis competitors
- Design and architect programs that drive recruiter long term loyalty and love for Indeed
- Position Indeed at the cutting edge of industry conversations including the future of work
- Oversee the agency engagement process, ensuring adherence to key milestone and spend goals
- Develop strategic program acquisition plans that drive repeat engagement
- Directly lead and manage a team of 5+ marketers and an organization of 10+ people
- Guide team members in identifying opportunities for new programs and improvement of existing programs
- Manage a budget and track and measure the ROI of Recruiter Experience programs
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 12+ years of experience in marketing, including a strong track record of successfully building online and offline programs. Experience in design thinking is a plus
- 7+ years of people management experience
- Experience developing integrated marketing campaigns, managing complex projects, and testing marketing programs
- A creative thinker who loves developing experiences, and marketing concepts that break the mold
- Experience working with consultants, writers, and agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Someone with enthusiasm for workplace culture, the future of work, online learning and experiential marketing programs
- Well versed in best practices for digital marketing including content creation & social media to oversee work created in those areas
- Self-motivated, organized, and a creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative, with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record leading dynamic teams that consistently deliver above company expectations
- Strong analytical skills
- Great emotional intelligence - must be able to build relationships across the business and provide strategic support to all department leads
- Experience working in an agency or world-class global company leading the development of customer experiences is preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.