Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Lead and grow a team of offline marketers
- Plan, design and execute DRTV, audio, and direct mail acquisition campaigns
- Maximize conversions at CPA targets through testing and optimization of creative and media
- Develop attribution methodologies for offline campaigns
- Ensure measurement and reporting of campaigns
- Manage relationship with media agency and internal teams such as market research, creative, business intelligence, and finance
- Work with team to set and hit aggressive targets
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly/monthly/quarterly
- 10+ years experience of direct response media planning/strategy (must have DRTV or Radio experience)
- Experience managing teams of 3+ years marketers
- Hands-on experience designing Radio/TV tests and measuring the impact of different media and creative elements
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Direct Response agency experience preferred
- Experience working with creative agencies preferred
- Experience working on non-US campaigns preferred
- Strong SQL preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.