As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a strategic Director of Agency Accounts to educate clients to drive expansion for the company. We are looking for candidates who have 7+ years experience and who have experience managing new business efforts in sales support capacities. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills, and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space
* Manage and develop a team of National Account Managers
* Direct the marketing of pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to large Enterprise-level organisations
* Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
* Rollout business rules, practices and policies to specific territories
* Hire, train and manage the performance of National Account Managers
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 7+ years of relevant account management experience
* 4+ years of people management experience
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Understanding of interactive media, including pay-per-click (PPC) products
* Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
* Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.