Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed is looking for a Director, Sales- Acquisition to help in the expansion of our Toronto Office. We are looking for candidates who have 7+ years of sales experience, 2+ years of sales management experience and who has experience managing and acquiring new business efforts in inside or outside sales capacities. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills, and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing Internet company.
- Hire, develop & manage a team of Inside Sales Account Executives
- Direct the sales process, including managing and growing new business.
- Lead the advancement of new business efforts for your team.
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Experience working within the Recruitment or Digital Media arena is ideal
- Must be able to articulate success in hiring, managing and motivating a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products
- Exposure to the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising is ideal
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience forecasting revenue
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.