Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
* Remotely manage a team of National Account Managers in Western Canada (BC, AB)
* Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
* Assist your team in effectively navigating large National Accounts
* Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
* Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
* Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity and face to face meetings
* Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
* Hire, train and manage performance of additional National Account Managers as needed
* Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
* 10+ years of sales experience with 5+ years selling into national/global brands
* Candidate must be willing to travel to Western Canada (50% travel expected for the role)
* 7+ years in a management role, at least 2 years managing Enterprise-level sales professionals covering large National organizations.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with interactive media, including pay-per- click products and/or the Recruitment industry
* Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising is a plus
* Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
* Experience managing remote teams an asset
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.