Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing Indeed’s rapidly growing global real estate portfolio. We source, design, and build out offices, with a dedicated focus on providing a comfortable, fun, and productive work environment for our Indeedians.
- Develop and drive Real Estate Investment strategy and execution for Indeed
- Develop a comprehensive, long-term, and adaptable plan for Indeed’s Real Estate budget, focusing on individual locations/regions in context of our overall P&L
- Evaluate and measure key metrics of success for all real estate and workplace investments based on industry and market benchmarks
- Lead annual strategic planning and budgeting process, working with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership and functional leaders
- Manage the budget planning and expenditure across internal Indeed teams and external stakeholders including Brokers, Architects, General Contractors, and Project Managers
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Real Estate or MBA preferred)
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, in order to lead and drive complex operational initiatives to resolution
- 6+ years of work and management experience in Real Estate, Investment Banking, Lease Administration, Consulting, Finance or a related field
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and inclusive decision-making practices
- Excellent leadership and strategic skills in prioritizing evolving initiatives in a fast-paced and high-tech environment
- Exceptional relationship management and facilitation capabilities, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills; able to explain challenging issues and complex concepts to coworkers at all levels and in offices across the globe
- Project management experience combined with proven organizational skills and thorough attention to detail
- Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives to resolution
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.