Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 172,000 - 224,000 USD per year
The Real Estate team handles Indeed’s rapidly evolving global real estate portfolio. With over 45 offices in 32 cities around the globe, we source, design, and build out offices with a dedicated focus on providing a comfortable, safe, fun, and productive work environment for all Indeedians. You’ll help negotiate and procure deals in some of the most sought after real estate markets around the world while balancing the needs of today’s evolving workforce. This is a leadership position, with two direct reports to assist in long term strategic planning of Indeed’s real estate needs. This person will report into the VP, Real Estate.
Develop and drive Real Estate Investment strategy and execution for Indeed
Develop a comprehensive, long-term, and adaptable plan for Indeed’s Real Estate budget, focusing on individual locations/regions in context of our overall P&L
Evaluate and measure key metrics of success for all real estate and workplace investments based on industry and market benchmarks
Lead annual strategic planning and budgeting process, working with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership and functional leaders
Lead the budget planning and expenditure across internal Indeed teams and external partners including Brokers, Architects, General Contractors, and Project Managers
Oversee transaction management as it relates to Indeed’s global real estate portfolio
Work with business leadership to forecast long term headcount and determine required capacity
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Real Estate or MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of work and management experience in Real Estate, Investment Banking, Lease Administration, Consulting, Finance or a related field
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and inclusive decision-making practices
- Proven track record in complex deal negotiations
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, in order to lead and drive strategic operational initiatives to resolution
- Exceptional relationship management and facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills; able to explain complex issues and concepts to coworkers at all levels around the globe
- Project management experience combined with excellent organizational skills and thorough attention to detail
- Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.